choose your love,
love your choice.
♥ ♥ ♥




♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, May 22, 2008




19th May – Ke Ai De and Ivan’s wedding

I was honoured to be one of the jie-meis and be a part of this sweet wedding. And god knows how many times I teared the entire day. It makes me wonder how my own wedding would be like. It's really nice to see how their family and friends are genuinely happy for the couple. I guess this is what people meant by 'love is in the air'.


Somehow, through weddings, I would make-believe that true love exists and that there would definitely be someone made for each person.

Look at Candy and Ivan, no matter how tired they were on their big day, you can still feel the radiance and happiness that they have. I guess, this is really called ‘幸福’

Now quoting from Min, ‘可爱的朋友们, 你们要幸福!’

// P.S. Ah I forgot to mention that I caught the bouquet. Damn now, where’s my prince?

12:03
------------------------------